International SAR Alliance : Accessibility Statement
- 1. All pages are Bobby AA approved, complying with all priority 2 guidelines of the W3 Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- 2. All pages are Section 508 approved, complying with all guidelines of the U.S. Federal Government Section 508 Guidelines.
- 3. All pages validate as HTML5.
- 4. All associated CSS documents validate.
- 1. Links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail.
- 2. Whever possible, links are written to make sense out of context. Many browsers (such as JAWS, Home Page Reader, Lynx, and Opera) can extract the list of links on a page and allow the user to browse the list, separately from the page.
- 3. Link text is never duplicated; two links with the same link text always point to the same address.
- 5. There are no links that open new windows without warning.
- 1. All content images used include descriptive ALT attributes, and, where helpful, TITLE attributes.
- 2. Purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
- This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout.
- 1. All font sizes are relative and can be fully changed in your browser.
- 2. Internet Explorer and Firefox have a text resizing feature ("View" menu, "Text Size"), as does Safari ("View" menu, "Make Text Bigger/Smaller"), as most browsers do - consult browser help for others.
- 3. If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.
If you have any questions or comments about the accessibility of this site, feel free to email site admin at firstname.lastname@example.org